The campsites will be open for early entry on Thursday at 10:00 am until 9:00pm.
Please note: There is a seperate charge of £10.00 per adult for a ‘Thursday Early Entry’ Ticket when booked online and £15.00 per adult purchased on the gate.
There will be a stall on site where you will be able to purchase essentials: bread, milk, eggs, tea and so on.
Food and Dink
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol.
- Glass – absolutely no glass is allowed on site for safety reasons.
- Open fires.
- FOR FULL LIST OF RESTRICTED ITEMS PLEASE READ OUR FAQ’S AND FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PLANNING YOUR TRIP.
ALCOHOL: You may bring your own alcohol for personal consumption.
Rather than enforce strict quantity rules we suggest the following as a guide:
- 24 cans beer / lager / cider / pre-mixed drinks including G&Ts & Pimms per person
- 12 cans and 2 bottles of wine (decanted into a plastic bottles) per person.
Please note: This alcohol may only be consumed in the campsite and NOT in the Arena areas. We reserve the right for our security teams to confiscate any volumes of alcohol they feel is excessive for personal use.
BBQs and fires
Used responsibly, disposable and small portable gas BBQs and stoves are allowed on site in the designated communial BBQ areas. No open fires are permitted. Barbeques must be raised off the ground. Disposable BBQs cannot be placed on the grass and security will be doing checks to make sure all BBQs are raised off the ground.
Please Note: No BBQ’s are allowed in the camping areas.